The FFSG promotes the following activities:
1. Subsidy of the participation fee for the Socratic events upon application.
2. Support of candidates who are trained as Socratic Facilitators and who will be available to the GSP in this function in the future. This is aimed specifically at candidates with limited financial means who are unable to bear the costs of their training alone. The selection of the candidates to be supported is made in close consultation with the GSP.
3. Proportionate reimbursement of travel costs for Socratic Facilitators and participants (pupils, students and unemployed) on application.
4. Funding of conference contributions which serve the dissemination of the Socratic Method.
5. Assumption of the costs for the copies of the series „Sokratisches Philosophieren“ distributed free of charge by the Philosophisch-Politischen Akademie to university libraries, whereby the FFSG is named as sponsor.
Please name the activity in each case. We will get back to you.