Participation in Socratic Dialogues & Conferences
On average, about 20 participants (from Belarus, Bulgaria, Germany, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Russia, Czech Republic and Turkey) have been supported annually with grants for participation fees or conference fees.
Conferences, workshops, etc.
Individual support for participation / direct subsidy:
- 6th International Conference: „Living together in our modern world: Reason and the Role of Dialogue” (Chichester, 2009)
– 7th International Conference: „Dialogisches Philosophieren“ (Berlin, 2013)
– Veranstaltung „Philosophieren mit Kindern“ (Prag, 2014)
– 6th Internationalen Colloquium on Dialogical Practice and Dialogical Philosophizing (Cambridge, 2018)
– 8th International Conference: “Limits – Borders – Boundaries: Philosophical, Political and Cultural Aspects” (Springe/Hannover, 2019)
Training of Socratic Dialogue Facilitators
A total of 8 candidates have already been supported in their GSP training to become dialogue facilitators.
In 35+ cases we were able to help with travel grants.
Subsidization of manufacturing costs: "The Challenge of Dialogue – Socratic Dialogue and other forms of dialogue in different political systems and cultures“